Corian countertops are not a one-size-fits-all kind of countertop.
Maybe you plan to remodel your kitchen and want it to complement the rest of the house. If you’re perusing a magazine and something catches your eye, instead of leaving it an aspirational space on paper only to be discarded with next week’s recycling, make it a reality!
Corian® created the solid surface category of countertops over 40 years ago. An internationally-acclaimed solid surface, Corian® is made from natural materials and pure acrylic polymer. Corian is practical – it’s durable, heat and stain resistant, and easy to maintain.
Architects may be interested to know that using Corian® might help your project earn LEED® certification points. The Corian® Terra Collection is certified by Scientific Certification Systems (SCS). The DuPont™ Corian® Terra Collection contains at least 6% and as much as 20% pre-consumer recycled material.
At Designers’ Touch, we offer many popular and durable products, including Corian® countertops. We work with you on your project every step of the way through the process – from selection and design to installation.
Contact Designers’ Touch for an estimate or consultation at 989-695-8090. Ask for Bob (BJ) Jarabeck Jr, Darlene Thelen, or John Farrand. Or, visit us at 8362 Midland Road in Freeland, Michigan. Let’s get started designing your kitchen’s Corian® countertops with an estimate or consultation today!
Key benefits of quartz countertops include:
- Good value
- Durable & Long-lasting
- Virtually seamless organic shapes
- Bold color and translucency
- Available in 100+ colors and patterns
- Your own custom-designed colors
- Can be custom-cut and is non-porous
- Ideal for use in baths and kitchens, public and private spaces
- Combines aesthetically-pleasing form with functionality
- Does not promote the growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria
- Heat resistant, stain resistant and easy to clean
- Contains at least 6% pre-consumer-recycled content to support sustainable design
- A signature DuPont innovation, Corian®
- 10-year transferable residential limited warranty backed by DuPont
- 96% customer satisfaction rating
Monday - 8:00am - 5:30pm
Tuesday - 8:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday - 8:00am - 5:30pm
Thursday - 8:00am - 5:30pm
Friday - 8:00am - 5:30pm
Saturday - Closed June-July, then 9:00am - 3:00pm
Sunday - Closed