JOIN OUR TEAM
Experienced Subcontractor Carpet Installer
At Designers’ Touch, we’ve been helping customers make their flooring and interior decorating vision a reality since 2006. Our team is the key to our success. From their first visit to our showroom to the installation day, we are committed to providing personal service and quality products to our customers.
Currently, we are looking for a qualified subcontractor carpet installer for new construction and home renovations in the Tri-City area. The role will include working with our team to conduct installations throughout the week. Should be able to manage the installation process from start to finish, and to work clean and professionally. Other responsibilities include:
- Review project prior to installation including all customer notes and preferences, job details, floor plans and layouts, product seam plans and equipment needed.
- Install carpet in accordance to Designers’ Touch standards and to the customer’s preferences as noted on the sales contract.
- Ability to lift, load, and unload materials that could be 50 lbs+.
- Work from a kneeling, crouching, or bent over position frequently
- Dependable and careful.
- Display good customer service/manners.
- Maintains a clean job site and equipment base throughout the installation process.
- Previous experience with carpet and flooring installation (1 year is preferred).
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and liability insurance (required)
- Competitive rates and a flexible schedule.
Qualified and individuals interested, please call BJ to apply. You may also send your resume below.