JOIN OUR TEAM
At Designers’ Touch, we’ve been helping customers make their flooring and interior decorating vision a reality for 15 years. Our team is the key to our success. From their first visit to our showroom to the installation day, we are committed to providing personal service and quality products to our customers.
Right now, we are looking for experienced carpet contractors and flooring installation assistants for new construction and occupied homes in the Tri-City area. Qualified and individuals interested in our current openings can send your resume below. You may also call BJ to apply!
Experienced Carpet Installer
- Previous experience with carpet and flooring installation
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and liability insurance (required)
- Competitive rates and a flexible schedule
Flooring Installation Assistants
- Assist in keeping job site cleaned and maintained throughout the installation process
- Lift, load & unload materials that could be 50 lbs+
- Must possess the skills to multi-task, work in a team setting, & follow directions
- Dependable & careful
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license are required
- Will train qualified applicants