JOIN OUR TEAM
At Designers’ Touch, we’ve been helping customers make their flooring and interior decorating vision a reality for 15 years. Our team is the key to our success. From their first visit to our showroom to the installation day, we are committed to providing personal service and quality products to our customers.
Right now, we are looking for a Retail Sales Associate and Flooring Installation Assistants for new construction and occupied homes in the Tri-City area. Qualified and individuals interested in our current openings can send your resume below. You may also call BJ to apply!
Retail Sales Associate
- Serves customers by helping them select products.
- Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner.
- Responds to customers’ questions respectfully.
- Directs customers by escorting them to and assisting with samples.
- Drives sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing of product knowledge.
- Documents sales by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Manages financial transactions and coordinates ordering of materials.
- Keeps customers informed by providing timely notification of project timeline, including installations, and future merchandise of potential interest.
- For project quoting, will be required to perform a variety of calculations related to the surface area, cubic volume, and material quantities. All of which is teachable.
- Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise within the warehouse.
- Supports the team by maintaining the showroom appearance.
Aids installation team as needed with operating basic tools, flooring equipment, and keeping workspace orderly.
- Willingness to learn and receive instruction/direction from managers.
- Strong communication skills and ability to maintain a professional appearance, positive attitude, and focus on customer satisfaction.
- Experience with commercial and residential flooring, tile, countertops, and window blinds is preferred but not required.
- Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work.
- The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- Must possess the skills to multi-task, work in a team setting as well as independently, driven to achieve sales goals, and meet deadlines.
- A valid state driver’s license and reliable transportation are required.
Flooring Installation Assistants
- Assist in keeping job site cleaned and maintained throughout the installation process.
- Lift, load & unload materials that could be 50 lbs+.
- Must possess the skills to multi-task, work in a team setting, and follow directions.
- Dependable and careful.
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license are required.
- Will train qualified applicants